Friday 11 July 2008

baby nesting crazy


It started with this toy elephant for my friend Jen who has just had a new baby girl, Lucy. Then I just got a bit carried away









I'm going baby mad at the moment and my baby nesting has kicked in.
As well as finishing the new room for Fin and baby I have gone crafty crazy.
The cot is out the loft and in place, and as I finished the last bit of paint work on the mural I can move on to other projects I have been itching to do.









I have discovered a new talent for knitted baby shoes and interactive baby toys with rattles inside and crispy fabric and texture bits.
I have already made three pairs of shoes a crochet dress and hat for my new arrival and as I have two months still to go I can see my craze getting out of control.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's such a lovely mural, your babies are very lucky to have such a talented mum!